EY GDS - Assistant Manager/Associate Manager - ITTS - Operational Transaction Services (5-9 yrs)
The GDS Operational Transaction Services - IT Capability team in India, advises and supports OTS country practices and clients through the complete deal lifecycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring. The team deliver buy side and sell side engagements for corporate firms and private equity houses across the transaction life-cycle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Support Operational Transaction Services team practice Offices in US, UK, Europe, APAC etc. to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support - Perform secondary research to analyse and present company information, Financial and Technological trends, identify benchmarks, etc. from both internal and external sources
- Perform data analysis and benchmarking to develop management insights as well quality presentation material for the clients
- Draw and use knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT in business, provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view, recommendations based on robust analysis and addressing complex technical points
- Supporting role in conversion of opportunities to wins through involvement in sales proposal / pitch process
- Lead, manage or contribute to internal practice development including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions - Ensure optimum utilization of self and team members on chargeable engagements
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION -
- MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- B Tech / M. Tech. candidates from reputed engineering institutes with a combination of business and technical exposure can also be considered
- 5-9 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more technical areas such as ERP / SCM / CRM / HCM, IT Infrastructure and Network, Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales, IT Contracts Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud / On-premise Technology Architecture and Programming, etc.
- Programme and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful programmes
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Basic understanding of Financial concepts