TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1124 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EY GDS - Assistant Director - Location Strategy (10-12 yrs)
Corporate Development Office is a function responsible to advance EY GDSs role as a strategic and value-focused delivery organization for EY, including driving strategic acquisitions/transactions, key vendor alliances and overall location strategy for the organization.
As a member of the Corporate Development Office, you will play a pivotal role in driving location strategy for GDS. The role will work closely with multiple GDS business leaders and global EY teams in fulfilling the strategic objectives.
Your key responsibilities -
- Develop guiding principles of GDS location strategy (across offshore, nearshore and onshore locations) and new ways of working
- Identify and assess gaps in current portfolio with respect to the outlined guiding principles, in consultation with relevant stakeholders
- Develop recommendations to address these gaps
- Socialize the recommendations with stakeholders and facilitate / support the decision-making process
- Lead location strategy projects to enable future growth
- Develop and institutionalize processes and mechanisms for ongoing location strategy reviews
- Develop playbook for new locations
- Evaluate alternative delivery models (e.g., work from anywhere) along with relevant stakeholders
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to translate business requirements and macro environment trends into a cohesive strategy for GDS
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships across multiple functions, organization levels and cultures
- Good analytical and decision-making ability along with critical thinking skills
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver work products of the highest quality
- Ability to proactively assess and overcome risks and issues to ensure timely delivery
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Prior experience in managing location strategy for service delivery in large organizations
- Proven track record of managing strategic initiatives and large-scale implementation programs
- Strong analytical and inter-personal skills
- Strong facilitation skills with senior stakeholders in driving decisions and consensus
Ideally, you'll also have
- 10-12 years of work experience overall with a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar profile (location strategy)
What we look for
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, ability to understand strategic challenges and position solutions to address
- Ability to work closely with leadership in a dynamic, and fast-paced environment managing several tasks simultaneously, while paying attention to detail and quality
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all organizational levels with internal and external stakeholders
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. Well introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: Well provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: Well give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.