TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1865 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EY GDS - Assistant Director/Lead - Internal Controls - CA (12-16 yrs)
GDS which has presence in seven countries with 40000+ Headcount, is rapidly growing. GDS operations is partnering with business in this journey of growth. Amidst growth, there is need to keep evolving framework of control in all processes, decision making and activities for GDS operations.
This job is to collaborate across GDS operations functions, locations and business units to identify and strengthen internal controls not necessarily just through internal audit.
Purpose of the Job:
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Drawing a formal framework of internal control for the growing operations [ Not necessarily just internal audit]
- Drawing the plan of execution of that framework
- Identifying risks areas in different processes, functions of operations
- Collaborate with the functions, locations and business units to strengthen the internal controls within the organization
- Drive an internal audit program with appropriate teams as designed under framework
- Coordinate any global /external internal audit or related reviews for GDS operations
- Ensure status check of process documentation with adequate controls in GDS operations processes.
- Keeping a tab on agreed actions from internal control framework, internal audit or any other similar reviews.
- Emphasis on use of technology, data analytics, cost reduction, process improvements besides control reviews across GDS processes
- Any other activity that fit in the job summary and purpose of the job
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of Internal Control framework, Risks, internal audit
- Detail and in-depth understanding of processes across operations of businesses ( Finance, Procurement, Facility operations, IT operations and connected processes)
- Strong delivery ability (Individual Contributory role)
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Chartered Accountant with 12+ years of relevant experience
- Additional preferred qualifications include CIA, CISA or other relevant qualifications.
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience