HR Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:427 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EY - Forensics & Integrity Services Role - Third Party Due Diligence Team (1-10 yrs)
We are hiring for our Third Party Due Diligence (TPDD) role, part of EY forensic practice called Forensics & Integrity Services.
About EY's Forensics & Integrity Services practice: Dealing with complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes can detract from efforts to succeed. Better management of fraud risk and compliance exposure is a critical business priority - no matter the industry sector. With more than 2,500 fraud investigation and dispute professionals around the world, we assemble the right multidisciplinary and culturally aligned team to work with you and your legal advisors. And we work to give you the benefit of our broad sector experience, our deep subject matter knowledge and the latest insights from our work worldwide
Position offers an opportunity to work with one of the Big 4 firms and help the global team in providing quality service to our multinational clients. This position deals with managing third-party relationships for organizations as it has a direct impact on the daily operations and overall profitability. The functional area includes: conducting open source research on companies and enhanced due diligence.
1. The position requires candidates to assist clients with due diligence, background checks and reputational risk assessment services by gathering information on specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight any red-flags in order to enable the client to identify issues of concern and managing their risk especially integrity, reputation and background risks. The position is apt for people who: 2. Are inclined towards desktop research by using multiple proprietary databases and general secondary sources
3. Knowledge of various red flags while entering into third party relations
4. Knowledge of Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), UK Bribery Act (UKBA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) guidelines.
5. Are willing to learn and go the 'extra mile' to achieve client delight
6. Excellent communication skill (English)
7. Proficiency in MS Office
8. Hardworking, Adaptable and Quick learner
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Noida
Address: Ernst & Young LLP, Glycols Limited Commercial Complex, 4th & 5th Floor, Plot No 2B, Tower 2, Sector
126, Noida, NCR 201-304, India
About the firm:
Ernst & Young (known as EY) is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It is one of the "Big 4" audit firm and is the third largest professional services firm in the world by
aggregated revenue in 2014. The organization operates as a network of member firms which are separate legal entities in individual countries. It has 190,000 employees in over 700 offices around 150 countries in the world. It provides assurance (including financial audit), tax, consulting and advisory services to companies