Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:630 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Expert - Government Advisory Practice - Socio-Economic Sector (10-15 yrs)
EY Gurgaon is looking for a Socio-Economic Sector Expert for Government advisory practice.
Consultant and Senior Consultant
Education Qualifications (Mandatory): Post Graduate in Public Policy / Economics / Planning / Graduate Engineer or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of overall experience in socio-economic sector program management at international/national/sub-national level.
- Must have working experience of 07 years with public investment processes including planning, project preparation, and appraisal, project selection, monitoring, and evaluation- .
- Experience in designing and delivering of training/capacity building initiatives; experience in PIM will be an added advantage-
- A former government official with experience of 15 years and should demonstrate experience in designing and implementing schemes/projects etc. in socio-economic sector program management.
- Candidate should have excellent domain and functional knowledge, excellent communication skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills for direct interaction with business stakeholders and Higher Authorities in Govt Departments
- Candidate should be proactive, taking initiative, and be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.