EY - Enterprise Risk Management Role - MENA Region - CA (3-18 yrs)
Enterprise Risk Management Role
Your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for executing client engagements and meeting the expectations of the client and the onsite team within the MENA region.
- Manage multiple assignments and related project teams.
- Understand the client's business & related industry issues / trends.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Participate / support business development initiatives.
- Support multiple innovation initiatives to enhance existing solutions leveraging emerging technologies like Robotics, AI, Advanced Analytics
- Demonstrate application and solution-based approach to problem solving while executing client engagements and documenting working papers.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
Skills and attributes for success :
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations at a short notice
- Highly analytical, organized and meticulous consulting skills
- Demonstrating and applying strong project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadline
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively
- Attention to detail and quality assurance
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting, or similar work experience in similar industry, Big 4 preferred)
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
- To qualify for the role, you must have
- Any relevant professional qualification such as CA, ACCA, CIA(IIA) or a primary degree with experience in Internal Audit and internal controls with sector focused
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working with business consulting firms
- A valid passport for travel.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience / certifications and training in the risk practice of following sectors
- Oil and Gas
- Engineers with audit experience in capital project audits
- Financial services with operational audit experience, treasury, bank operations audits
- Government and Public sector
- Experience / certifications in Corporate Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, ERM and GRC tools
Job Location : Kerala ( Trivandrum, Kochi)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.