Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2902 Applications:615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:363
EY - eGovernance Consultant - Government Advisory (6-11 yrs)
EY is looking for prospective candidates for the role of Senior Consultant in Government advisory for a Project Management / E-governance Expert. Having good experience in working with Government/E-governance projects or Government/E-governance clients.
Your key responsibilities specific to Engagement:
- Key experience should include one or more of IT Advisory/Consulting, Gap Analysis, High-level solution design, Process re-engineering, Project report creation, Bid Process Management, IT Program Management.
- The ideal candidate should be flexible to take up assignments which align with client needs and are outside the zone of comfort and prior experience.
- Work experience in the Government, Public Services and/or Not-for-profit sector is a strong plus, but not mandatory.
- Experience in Computer Hardware & Software requirements and preparation of technical specifications and functional requirements.
- Experience in business development through the sales cycle, responding to RFP's is a plus, but not mandatory
Skills and attributes for success:
- 6-10 years of experience in e-governance project in large PMU.
- Strong English written and presentation skills at subordinate, peer and executive levels is a must.
- Consulting, Gap Analysis, High-level solution design, Project report creation, Bid Process Management, IT Program Management.
- Experience in preparation of BoMs and BoQs as applicable for the IT infrastructure and network related projects.
- Well versed in preparation of "As Is and to be documents", Detailed Project Report, RFP and Bid Process Management, preparation of cost estimation / budgeting.
- Experience of working with Govt. Clients would be valuable.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Education qualification: B.E./B.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.sc (IT), with MBA / PGDM
- 6-10 years of experience in e-governance project in large PMU
- Strong written and presentation skills at subordinate, peer, and executive levels.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Strong Management background and e-Governance experience
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills is a must.
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.