Assistant Manager - TA at EY
Views:2286 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - eCommerce Manager (6-10 yrs)
E-Commerce Manager Job Description
We are looking for a highly coordinated e-commerce manager to oversee the development and utility of our company's income-generating sites. The e-commerce manager will be required to conduct research on effective website layouts and features, advise on evidence-based and experimental changes to our platforms, and monitor the effectiveness of strategies by inspecting standardized metrics. In so doing, you should lead teams of staff, ensuring that you are available to furnish pertinent individuals with practical guidance, as required.
Responsibilities for e-commerce manager
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of software developers, copywriters, and graphic designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
Qualifications for e-commerce manager
- Degree in marketing management, business, information systems, or similar.
- Completion of a pertinent sales qualification is preferred.
- Extensive experience as an e-commerce manager.
- Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
- Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.
Qualifications for marketing automation
- Ability to excel both independently part of a team
- Strong process diagramming skills
- Well-rounded marketing technologist familiar with industry best practices (inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation)
- Extensive experience and expertise in Marketo
- Proven experience with online marketing techniques
- Ideal candidate is Magento or Marketo Certified, Marketo Champion or Power-User