Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:2528 Applications:702 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
EY - Ease of Doing Business Expert (3-6 yrs)
EY India is looking for Ease of Doing business professional with experience of working for National and State Governments, ministries, and department/ international agencies/ PSUs for one of the projects in the Government and Public sector.
Your key responsibilities
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (recruiting, payroll, promotional campaigns etc.) according to clients requirements
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the clients business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a clients wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
To qualify for the role you must have
Academic Qualification: MBA/ PGDBM or any other Masters degree
Experience: 3+ years
Proficiency in English, Marathi and Hindi
Ideally you'll also have:
- Experience of 3 years in Government Consulting/ Advisory services
- Experience in projects related to Ease of Doing Business/ Investment Promotion/ Business Reforms/ Business Process Reengineering
- Good Report-writing skills
- Client facing Experience
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible to adopt to a demanding lifestyle
- Able to thrive in relatively unstructured situations
- High initiative and drive, positive attitude and high commitment
- Maturity and ability to handle pressure
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.