Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2003 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
EY - Director - Public Finance Management - Government Advisory Services (12-18 yrs)
EY India is looking for a Director role specializing in Public Financial Management for its Government and Public Sector Advisory.
- Responsible for effectively engaging with clients and executing engagements
- Drive innovation in service delivery; ensure delivery is in line with firm's Quality and Risk management requirements/expectations
- Drive business development proposals on existing / new clients
- Develop / Refresh methodologies related to our existing/new solutions
- Contribute to various firm wide initiatives like learning and development (L&D) programmes, campus recruitment, knowledge sharing, practice development and growth under guidance of Managers
- Take up project execution responsibility in a team or individually as per requirements and work plan
- Review work done by sub-ordinates (if any) and provide qualitative inputs before submission of deliverables to seniors/client (as the case may be)
- Sensitive towards EY code of conduct, values and quality standards
- Continuously strive towards achieving goals agreed upon with counsellor
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and contribute to thought leadership documents
- Ensure discipline to work and productivity of self and reporting subordinates ; promotes positive working environment within a team
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks/documents.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events
- Exhibit flexibility to adapt to multiple cultures / sectors and display agility and diversity
- Demonstrate capability of being a 'quick learner' of business processes, models, EY methodologies with an analytical bend of mind
- Display a structured thought process and problem solving skills. Ability to do problem break down and analysis
- Chartered Accountant;
Additional Details :
- Candidates should be willing to travel
- Flexibility to work back in teams with diverse background
- Must be good in report writing
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills
- IT Savvy
- Prior experience of working with the Government sector would be an added advantage