Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:5633 Applications:758 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
EY - Director - Power & Utility - Government Advisory (15-19 yrs)
EY India is looking to hire Director for its Power and Utility consulting team to manage Technology projects in the Government and Public Sector.
We are looking for a Consulting lead to manage projects, business development, and lead teams.
Managing technology project implementation/consultancy engagements in Power & Utilities, handling practice level initiatives and overall business growth, it may further include:
- Developing new concepts / Solutions in the core areas of power & Utilities related to conventional/renewable energy, Customer centricity, Operational efficiency, financial efficiency, Enterprise robustness etc.
- P&L Management
- People Management
- Client & Relationship Management
- Technology leadership
- Development of business for areas related to Technology Consulting in P&U.
Expected to support following activities:
- Manage profitability across technology consulting/implementation projects for Power & Utilities
- Ensure adequate skills to manage deliveries
- Enable effective Project Management
- Provide presales support for related opportunities
- Architect and design solutions and new ideas
- Presents / Positions the right product and product architecture to the client (basis knowledge & assessment of product features, success stories, business requirements and prospect's readiness)
- Responds to RFIs/ RFPs / EOIs
Education / Qualification
A degree in engineering
A PostGraduate in Management or Doctorate will be an added advantage
Certification in Project Management would be an added advantage
A minimum of 15 years of total experience
Experience of managing and delivering Technology Consulting/Implementation projects in Power & Utilities Sector