EY - Digital Business Analyst - Wealth & Personal Banking (8-14 yrs)
EY - Digital Business Analyst - Wealth & Personal Banking
Role Purpose :
1. The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis for changes and additions that deliver best in class enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking.
2. The Digital BA is involved from initial scoping and discovery analysis, followed by documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
3. The role requires detailed requirements analysis to translate concepts and business requirements into Digital propositions aligned to Global Digital strategies. The Digital BA will collaborate with other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys and digital capabilities for our customers.
4. The Digital BA will support Global, regional and local markets with all activity to onboard onto continually evolving platforms, technology and adopt new features.
5. Own analysis activity for small to medium-sized, well-defined initiatives and contribute to larger programs.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree/PG (minimum) ; Minimum total experience of 8 years
- Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
- Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, program or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
- Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, marketplace and customer considerations.
- Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks, and best practice
- Experience working with colleagues from across different regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)