Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:2346 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EY - CSR Role (4-9 yrs)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Driving firm's CSR agenda across our offices in India and enhancing employees- participation.
- Driving employees- participation to our coaching and mentoring programs and support the students
- Introducing new ideas and initiatives to further strengthen the CSR agenda for our people
- Conducting CSR engagements including - clothes donation, blood donation, tree plantation drives, etc on a monthly basis.
- Driving the monthly CSR engagements across other offices in India
- Maintaining CSR reports, trackers and strengthening the records.
- Working towards enhancing the impact of CSR activities
- Being the one point of contact for the global Ripples team and maintaining strong connect
- Sharing best practices with the global team and maintain ongoing connect
- Ideate initiatives around water conservation
- The role would require close collaboration with our EY Foundation team, CSR champions and CSR club members, SL and Location HR teams in driving the agenda.
Key Skills and Experience :
- A qualified individual with career success in CSR activity implementation, programme planning & evaluation, financial planning, HR management and liaison with Govt & Non Govt. organization.
- To visit target geographies frequently to formulate new and impactful investments with the help of the local teams and to understand the gaps and highlight the trends
- Deliver the community relations agenda by developing healthy working relationship with the external and internal communities and executing mutually beneficial programs in order to ensure smooth functioning of operations.
- Technical capacity and resource building and providing lead to promoting advocacy and behaviour change communication strategies at Community, State and National Level.
- Skilled in management / coordination of corporate social responsibility programs which includes education and health innovative activities & natural resource management activities.