Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:6575 Applications:1333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:682
EY - Consultant - Technology Consultant - Government Advisory (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Technology / Management consultant with experience in e-Governance domain.
The role requires working with government clients on designing their IT solution requirements and managing the implementation of IT projects by software implementation agencies.
Availability for joining: The candidate should be available for joining at the earliest. Currently, we need people who can join in 30 - 45 days of the offer.
Role offered and location:
- Base location would be Delhi / NCR. The candidate should be flexible to travel
- Position - Senior Consultant / Consultant (full time / FTE)
- Number of positions: 2
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Client handling, stakeholder management, project monitoring
- Process reengineering and creation of process maps
- Translate business requirements/ functional requirements to technical solutions, in terms of BRD, FRS, SRS, etc.
- Managing public procurement process
- End to end project management and contract management
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Oversee the implementation of agreed IT architecture and infrastructure
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech in any discipline. However, a degree in computer engineering / IT is preferable.
- MBA desired but not necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation making skills
- Additional certifications such as TOGAF, cloud / product certifications, etc. are preferred
- 4 years - 7 years of experience in e-Governance either as consultant / pre-sales role / IT project manager
- Prior experience in e-Governance, public procurement, IT solution design, IT project management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.