Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:7066 Applications:1430 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:749
EY - Consultant - Technology Consultant - Government Advisory (4-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Technology / Management consultant with experience in e-Governance domain.
The role requires working with government clients on designing their IT solution requirements and managing the implementation of IT projects by software implementation agencies.
Availability for joining: The candidate should be available for joining at the earliest. Currently, we need people who can join in 30 - 45 days of the offer.
Role offered and location:
- Base location would be Delhi / NCR. The candidate should be flexible to travel
- Position - Senior Consultant / Consultant (full time / FTE)
- Number of positions: 2
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Client handling, stakeholder management, project monitoring
- Process reengineering and creation of process maps
- Translate business requirements/ functional requirements to technical solutions, in terms of BRD, FRS, SRS, etc.
- Managing public procurement process
- End to end project management and contract management
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Oversee the implementation of agreed IT architecture and infrastructure
- B.E/ B.Tech / MCA/ M.Tech in any discipline. However, a degree in computer engineering / IT is preferable.
- MBA desired but not necessary
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation making skills
- Additional certifications such as TOGAF, cloud / product certifications, etc. are preferred
- 4 years - 7 years of experience in e-Governance either as consultant / pre-sales role / IT project manager
- Prior experience in e-Governance, public procurement, IT solution design, IT project management