Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:2260 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:161
EY - Consultant/specialist - Detailed Project Report (5-8 yrs)
The Opportunity :
EY is considering applications to build the team's capacity at Consultant level. The Consultant's specific role will vary depending on the project and the sector. Currently, looking for a person for the vacancy in Government and Public Sector advisory for a specific project in retail sector for a Government client. The current position is initially for a period of 1 year and is extendable based on performance.
Your key responsibilities :
- Minimum experience of 5years into DPR(Detailed project report)
- Engagement Delivery: Independently leading tracks and manage client facing junior team members in designing, developing and implementing solutions/ engagement delivery by executing the tasks that are part of overall assignment; lead modules of the engagement in small parts; interact with and present ideas / new perspectives to senior client personnel. Scope of work would include, but not limited to:
- Project Delivery
- Manage engagement risk,
- Project planning and budgeting,
- Define deliverable content, and
- Developing Thought Leaderships: Develop methodologies, develop viewpoint on key issues/ sectors/ projects, research or white papers and support development of marketing collaterals, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
- Contribution to People Development: Perform role of coach, provide input and guidance to team members and actively contribute to firm's staffing process.
- Business Development: Developing high-quality concept notes, proposals and responses to RFPs for Government and funded projects. Develop and maintain contact with top decision-makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process.
- Person will be responsible to thoroughly understand and communicate stakeholder requirements to appropriate team members and manage all requirements accordingly to realize each for the stakeholder.
Qualification Required :-
- An MBA/Masters or an advanced post-graduate degree from a reputed Indian or International university
- 5+Years of experience in Detailed project reporting and delivery. Out of this at-least 3 years should be DPR role.
- Candidates from Big4/Big5 would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.