Assistant Manager at Ernst & Young Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:653 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Talent Supply Chain - People Advisory Services (2-6 yrs)
Senior Consultant/Consultants - People Advisory Services (PAS)
People Advisory Services shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with Indian and global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward and analytics.
Our team is composed of an eclectic group of professionals delivering solutions in areas such as:
- HR Transformation
- Organization Design
- Manpower Planning
- HR Transaction Advice
- Leadership Development
- Performance Management
- HR Process Redesign
- Skill Development
- Change Management
In joining PAS - a global network, you'll also gain valuable experiences and a wealth of knowledge by working across capabilities, service offerings, teams and geographies. So whenever you join, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY is looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants in the People Advisory Services team.
Your key responsibilities
- Client service delivery/execution:
- Execute projects, at times supporting multiple clients. Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Build and manage client relationships
- Harness and contribute to EY's global knowledge management repository
- Identify new opportunities for existing clients as well as new opportunities through intelligent networking
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients
- Develop industry expertise:
- Support Business Development efforts
- People Management
- Be a strong team player
- Learn and develop team management skills
- Invest in continuous learning and new skill development
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong business analysis and ability to exercise judgement
- Excellent client focus and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Business writing, communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to learn and develop self on an ongoing basis
- Project management
- High team orientation
- Ownership and accountability
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA in Human Resources from a premier institute in India or abroad, with a good academic background
- Above 5 years of relevant post MBA experience in / appreciation across the PAS HR Consulting portfolio working with clients in Technology sector (IT products / services)
- Well-rounded personality with focus on some extra curriculars is an advantage
Ideally you'll also be
- Good at facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable in interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Open to travelling and working out of client locations
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. We offer learning and experience building that lasts a lifetime.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.