EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Supply Chain & Operations JDA Practice (3-10 yrs)
Looking for Consultant/Senior Consultant for our SC&O JDA practice at EY Global Delivery; to work on Supply Chain transformation engagements for our clients globally across Transportation Management and Enterprise Supply Planning modules
- You will work with the extended team and/or client to design and deliver actionable supply chain transformation projects
Your primary roles will be:
- Deliver as part of a globally diverse Supply Chain Advisory team entrusted with the task of delivering Supply Chain engagements for clients across various Industry Groups
Responsibilities would range across:
- Project scoping/requirement gathering
- Client Management
Desired Experience and Skills:
- B.E./MBA with 3-10 years of relevant experience in JDA
- Strong JDA Development and Configuration/Set-up experience
- Strong functional knowledge at a sub-process/activity level in JDA TMS with experience across:
- Load Planning – Order Management, Load building and optimization
- Execution – Track & Trace, Events etc.
- Financials – AP, AR
- Installation and Configuration
- Effective communication skills and experience with customer facing relationships for both project and sustain related functions
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused
- Experience in a consulting firm and global exposure is desirable.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.