EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - SCRUM Master - Supply Chain/Operations/Commercial Analytics Domain (3-10 yrs)
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - SCRUM Master across domains of Supply chain, Operations & Commercial Analytics
Job Summary : You will work in product teams to directly contribute to new and existing business capabilities in efficient delivery of high-quality software for our clients. You will be responsible to manage these projects as a SCRUM Master to help them Plan, devise roadmaps for products/solutions, Budget and plan for resources, and liaison with multiple teams to align the whole unit to work in synergy.
Profile Summary :
- We are looking for a Scrum master who is self-motivated, highly organized, result-oriented team player.
- He/she seeks to understand team dynamics, is passionate to develop more productive teams, and is interested in the work that is being done and helps in optimizing the flow of value.
- As a Scrum Master you will play a key role in helping accelerate and building business capabilities by facilitating - Scrum events, backlog refinement, identification, and removal of impediments, improving team maturity, ensuring teams are communicating with each other and enabled to own their commitments with a focus on delivering business value.
- This role will be a team member within product teams, as well as part of the overall DevOps Enablement Community of Practice, and will be responsible for product team delivery and enabling enterprise-wide operational standards.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible as a Scrum Master in managing sprint effectiveness for 2 to 3 scrum teams
- Facilitate and organize Scrum events - help the team focus on goals, self-manage to achieve objectives sprint-to-sprint
- Facilitating and guiding Product Manager in building healthy product backlog and creation of an ordered list of requirements (Ex: Epics, stories)
- Works with the Product Manager to align the team with the product vision, sprint goals, and other necessary information
- Ensure the teams have a healthy backlog of ready-to-play work by collaborating with the Product Manager
- Lead continuous improvement efforts with teams by implementing takeaways from retrospectives and implementing concrete solutions to make the teams more efficient and improve delivery success
- Coach on increasing team productivity by analyzing metrics (e.g., burndown, velocity, burn-up, cycle time)
- Deliver hands-on coaching to scrum teams in all aspects of Agile, Scrum, and Kanban (Ex: Agile values and principles, planning, DoR, DoD, iterative development, estimations, managing flow, limiting WIP, etc.)
- Responsible to apply Agile values and principles to ensure best practices are followed by product teams
- Represent product team in Scrum-of-Scrums to ensure all teams are aligned on progress and timelines
- Share and learn best practices from other Scrum Masters
Required Experience and Qualifications :
- Requires 6+ years overall in the IT industry.
- 3+ years of experience as a practicing Scrum Master on the team
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
- Must possess a deep understanding and application experience in Scrum
- Demonstrated strong communication skills with global teams with an ability to communicate effectively across written, verbal, and presentation formats to a variety of audiences from engineer to senior management
- Demonstrated exceptional facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile practices
- Knowledge and experience of using agile management tools (Ex: Jira, Confluence)
- Experience working cross-functionality and cross-organizationally to align dependencies and deliverables
- Experience working with globally distributed teams and managing across time zones
- Ability to collaborate with and influence people at various levels in the organization
- Demonstrated experience in managing in understanding team dynamics and building alignment in resolving issues
- Functional knowledge in Supply chain, Operations, Processes & Analytics is an added benefit.