Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:5013 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant/Manager - Internal Audit (2-12 yrs)
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements
- Execution on client engagements
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers. Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.