Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1865 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - IT Transformation - Government Domain (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for Technology/Management consultant with experience in Government clients. The role requires working with Government clients on designing IT solutions and managing the Implementation of IT projects by System Integrator
Roles and responsibilities:
- Should have demonstrable knowledge and experience in managing large IT Transformation projects
- Experience in driving complex Digital transformation Projects, IT Consulting
- Client handling, stakeholder management, program management, vendor management
- Conceptualize IT solution landscape, Implementation model, procurement model for IT projects
- End to end IT Project management and Contract management
- Oversee the Implementation of agreed IT architecture and Infrastructure
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech in any discipline. However, a degree in Computer Engineering/IT is preferable.
- MBA from reputed college with strong records.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation making skills
- Additional certifications such as TOGAF, ITIL, cloud/product certifications etc. re preferred
- Experience in E-governance either as consultant/pre-sales role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.