Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:659 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analytics Expert (6-12 yrs)
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Analytics Expert - Jaipur/Ajmer
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- BE, B. Tech, MCA or equivalent having more than 6 years of experience
- Must have more than 6 years of experience in Advanced Analytics
- At least 5 years of experience in and advanced analytics tool like SAS, R or Python
- Must have exposure of SAS Data management
- Must have exposure of working on any RDBMS
- Must have exposure SAS Data Quality
- Must have exposure of Statistical Modelling
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have exposure of writing SQL
- Good in analytical skill
- Government client exposure would be advantage
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.