Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:827 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
EY - Consultant - PL/SQL Expert (5-10 yrs)
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - PL/SQL Developer - Jaipur
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Solid Experience of creating PL/SQL Packages, Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Views
- Exception handling for retrieving, manipulating, checking and migrating complex data
- Database designing and normalization (tables and relationship).
- Performance tuning of SQL queries, application programs and instances.
- Business understanding to extract ad-hoc data reports.
- Evaluation of new and upcoming technologies.
- Providing technical assistance, problem resolution and troubleshooting support.
- Experience in Data migration at application /DB version level. (Good to have)
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- B.E/B.Tech (Computers /IT/ECE) or MCA
- Minimum 5-10 Years in PLSQL Development
- Candidates must be ready to work in our Jaipur client Office (No work from Home)
- Must have good communication skill
- Must have exposure of writing SQL
- Good in analytical skill
- Government client exposure would be advantage
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.