Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:6839 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
EY - Consultant - IT Governance/Risk & Compliance (3-8 yrs)
The opportunity - Consultant - IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
The candidate is required to travel across India for project engagements.
Role description :
- 3+years of overall experience in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) projects
Educational Qualifications: MSc/MCA/B.E./B. Tech/ B.S/M.Tech
1. Certified GRC Platform Administrator on OEM tool (RSA Archer)
2. CISA / CISM/ CISSP/ISO 27001/ISO 20000/ ISO 22301/ ITIL (preferred)
1. 3+ years of overall experience in managing and executing projects in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
2. Must have experience of at least 2 years for providing consultation services in the domain of Information Security, worked with enterprise scale clients (for Indian/ global client) in GRC related advisory work
3. Experience in implementations and operations involving IT-GRC (RSA Archer)
4. Should have working knowledge of ISO 27001, 20000 and ISO 22301, ISO 31000 standards
ix. Should have ability to anticipate and address the project risks.
x. Should have excellent oral & written communication skills.