Senior Associate at EY
Views:975 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Consultant - IT General Controls (1-4 yrs)
We are Hiring professional in our Risk Team.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), ITGC, Risk Assurance process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOCR, SSAE 16 SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Key Skills and Qualification :
- Graduate/B.E/M.B.A with 1 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related ITGC audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 and IT consulting firms.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.