Senior Associate at EY
Views:3517 Applications:173 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EY - Consultant - IT General Controls (1-4 yrs)
We are Hiring professional in our Risk Team.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), ITGC, Risk Assurance process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOCR, SSAE 16 SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
Key Skills and Qualification :
- Graduate/B.E/M.B.A with 1 to 4 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related ITGC audit experience/external audit experience in big 4 and IT consulting firms.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.