Talent Acquisition Associate at EY - Ernst & Young LLP
Views:3668 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EY - Consultant - Individual/Expatriate Taxation - People Advisory Services - CA (1-3 yrs)
We hiring for Consultants in Direct Tax- People Advisory Services
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and verbal/written communication skills the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, professional services environment
Job Role :
- Conduction tax and social security briefings;
- Preparing and reviewing of withholding tax computations and advance tax;
- Preparing, reviewing and filing individual tax returns;
- Maintain continuous interaction with clients, manage expectations and ensure outstanding client service. Team with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Representing the firm for assessments and tribunal appeals at the CIT/ITAT level.
- Experience in domestic and/or international tax.
- Experience in litigation, tax compliance and advisory.
- Research complex tax theory and positions, and apply them to specific client needs.
- Assisting in advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentation etc;
- Co-ordination with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office for regular follow-ups, rectifications, representations etc.
- Provide comprehensive knowledge and reviews of tax case laws and develop opinion papers.
- Determine all information required to ensure/complete accurate tax compliance products within the budget. Formulate a plan to gather/communicate information. Determine areas of exposure and adapt to challenges in the compliance process.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Chartered Accountant with good academic background and 1-3 years of relevant post qualification work experience
What we look for
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.