Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1705 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
EY - Consultant - Cyber Security Practice (2-6 yrs)
At EY we have ambitious plans to expand our already market leading Cybersecurity practice. We need excellent people, across all grades, to join us and to be part of our exciting growth strategy. Interested and have what it takes to develop into a market leading expert in a fast evolving and exciting growth area?
Your key responsibilities
As a Consultant in our Cybersecurity practice you will be working within IT Risk and Security and will have exposure to cyber security assessments and work in teams to deliver security implementations or remediation programs.
You will have responsibility to:
- Deliver information security projects as part of an integrated team of Advisory professionals.
- Define technical and business requirements for information security solutions.
- Define information security processes and policies which secure and enable the business.
- Enforce business, privacy and security policies.
- Implement IT and information security related technology products.
- Review, assess, benchmark and develop issue remediation action plans for all aspects of information security programs and technologies.
- Develop information security strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Perform basic supervisory duties to mentor and coach junior staff.
- Develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff.
- Assign and review the work of more junior employees and assist in the preparation of the final work products in order to confirm the work is performed with the highest quality standards.
- Provide performance feedback and training, and conduct performance reviews.
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience in information and cyber security is essential for this role. A Big 4 background or comparable consulting experience is helpful, although EY will provide ongoing training and support to develop your consulting skills. We therefore welcome applicants with industry experience and broad background across security and experience in 1 or more of the following areas would be beneficial:
- Experience of security methods such as vulnerability assessments, penetration testing, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, architectures and governance
- Understanding of networking (TCP/IP, OSI model), operating system fundamentals (Windows, UNIX, mainframe), security technologies (firewalls, IDS/IPS, etc.) and application programming/scripting languages (C, Java, Perl, Shell)
- Capability and experience in the following areas :
Attack & Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking
Cyber Incident Response
Cyber Strategy & Programme Assessment
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in engineering, B.E.or B.Tech and Masters in business administration
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience post-graduate qualification
- Additional relevant Security related Certifications would be preferred, though not a must
- Certifications: Relevant security certification, Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) preferred
Ideally you- ll also have
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent leadership and teaming skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- Ability to travel at least 75% of time