Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:9843 Applications:413 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
EY - Consultant - Contract Governance/Contract Management (5-7 yrs)
Consultant- Contract Governance
The work activities are around contract / financial / performance management and administration. Role involves understanding terms & conditions of Contracts / Agreements between clients and service providers (ITO / BPO space), administration of work requests and tasks associated with these Contracts / Agreements. The candidate will be responsible for high quality assurance of work throughput.
Your key responsibilities -
- Execute client engagements in areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), contract / financial / performance management related requests with the onsite team.
- Review of work activities. Preferably suggest ideas to improve engagement productivity and identify opportunities to improve client service.
- Understand governance services processes associated with contracts / financial / performance management.
- Support the manager handle overall operations of the assigned engagement / project / account.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Independently handle tasks and requests related to governance processes within the following disciplines.
- Contract Management
- Financial Management
- Performance Management
- Prepare periodic reports, deliverables, status updates and presentations.
- Demonstrate solution-based approach to problem solving.
- Perform thorough quality assurance activities on documents and deliverables to ensure high quality of output deliverable and consistency.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by managers.
- Provide administrative support to global engagements in terms of tracking action items from meetings to their closure.
- Identify and internally escalate any potential red flags related to engagements.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads)
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality.
- Engage with client through written and verbal communication.
Skills and attributes for success -
- Ability & inclination to work on simple to complex documents with focus to achieve high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Ample knowledge of contracts and outsourcing industry including ITO, ADM / AMS, EUC, Software development & BPO
- Knowledge of various contract / financial / performance management related processes like Contract Compliance and Administration, Contract Change, Invoice Management, Performance and SLA Management.
- Ability to understand and analyze contract / financial / performance data
- Process oriented - Ability to learn & understand new processes and contribute in various disciplines of Governance Services & Contract Management Services.
- Well conversant with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and usage of Internet.
- Communication Skills - Ability to interact comfortably on telephone, conference calls and through emails with Client Personnel, Client Service Providers and any Onsite team.
- Effective Time management - Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good inter-personal skills with ability to work within culturally diverse environment and teams.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with episodic guidance & supervision.
- Ability to deliver as per instructions / guidance in a time committed manner.
- Flexible on timings and willingness to work in an unstructured environment.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Educational Qualification - Graduates / Post graduates, LLB / LLM Preferred, CFA / MBA (Finance) / CA Preferred.
- Overall experience of minimum 5 years or more.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing outsourcing contracts
- Prior experience in BPO or IT industry
- Experience in contract / invoice management process in ITES / IT / BPO environment
Ideally you- ll also have
- At least 5-6 years of relevant experience in managing IT / BPO contracts (contract reviews, documentation, abstraction and interpretation), paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or LPOs
- Six Sigma Green Belt trained
- Currently working in a supervisory capacity
- Currently handling a project independently (size irrespective)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible
Join us in building a better working world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.