Manager - Human Resources at EY
Views:3353 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
EY - Cloud Architect - Microsoft Azure/AWS (9-12 yrs)
- Total 9 to 12 years of experience including a minimum 4 years of architecture and solutioning experience in Microsoft Azure / AWS (preferably Azure)
- Must have excellent architectural knowledge on Azure / AWS stack (preferably Azure) and must have built and deployed solutions leveraging the same.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Cloud cost optimization, Automation using tools/tech like Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Must have architected solutions involving cloud-based service models (IaaS / PaaS / SaaS) and should have done greenfield implementation or migration project.
- Must have a good understanding of the latest capabilities and APIs in Azure / AWS stack (Data services / Cognitive Services / DevOps toolset and Mobility)
- Must have an understanding of overall Enterprise IT Landscape (Application / Infrastructure / Emerging Technologies) services
- Must have worked on projects involving Cloud-based integration with core enterprise applications like ERP, CRM, SCM, BI etc.
- Must have done business development for at least 3-4 years managing large transformation deals involving Enterprise Integration, Microservices, DevOps, etc.
- Should be able to drive pre-sales and market-making leveraging the experience of Microsoft Azure platform / AWS
- Ability to drive solution blueprinting, business cases and strategy exercises
- Has exposure across / any different industries like ITeS, Hi-Tech, Financial Services, Manufacturing, Telecom, Pharma, Auto, Healthcare, Life Sciences, etc.
Preferred: MCP - Azure Architect / AWS Architect
- Excellent communication skills with the capability to interact and liaise with CXO level;
- Should be able to lead engagements working closely with a 3-4 member team at client locations
- Should have led teams in the past experience
- Flexible to travel within or outside India
- Ability to understand a customer's needs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.