Recruitment Team at EY
Views:4016 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
EY - Cloud Architect - Google Cloud Platform (7-20 yrs)
Job Summary :
- These are exciting times, and in our relentless focus to build a better working world, we are embracing the world of products, cloud and scale to help us serve our clients more effectively and efficiently. We have refocused our Technology teams to work exclusively on client technologies while embarking on the journey of multi-tenant, frictionless, global, cloud-based & scalable products & platforms.
- If you take great professional pride in inventing and presenting products & platforms that delight an ever evolving and very discerning user base, love to solve problems with technology, architecture. design & code while coaching & mentoring super smart engineers & architects then you should seriously consider applying.
Essential Functions of the Job :
As Cloud Platform Architect for Client Technology Platform Engineering (CTPE) group of EY Technology, you will be in the thick of things! You will enable, drive and lead initiatives focusing on establishing a next-generation multi-cloud strategy and implementing a multi-tenant, global-scale, hybrid, reliable and secure cloud platform for clients. Key functions include :
- Architect, design and implement a multi-cloud platform based on leading public cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure and others.
- Lead and execute engineering initiatives to ensure the multi-cloud platform is easily consumable by products and solutions that are built on top of the platform; and at the same, is compliant with EY's information security standards.
- Implement governance and controls to monitor and manage consumption and compliance with security and other EY standards.
- Implement and publish APIs for clients to consume platform services in a consistent way.
- Work with product owners to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and implement features based on service line demand, industry trends, known defects, and issues.
- Drive initiatives to identify the right set of cloud technologies/provider to be used for the specific type of solutions and drive the effort to templatize and automate those technologies to be used at scale in all products and applications across the organization.
- Architect & Design multi-tenant and geo-distributed solutions for hybrid and multicloud platforms which are optimal, secure, efficient, scalable, resilient and reliable, and at the same time. are compliant with EY cloud standards and policies.
- Design and implement tools to deploy, monitor, and administer Cloud applications and the underlying services for multiple clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure etc.).
- Build and expand platform deployment automation and standardization using Infrastructure as code (IaC) and other configuration technologies such as Ansible, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation & ARM templates.
- Architect and implement DevSecOps processes and CI/CD pipelines using tools like Azure DevOps(VSTS), Ansible, Jenkins, Chef.
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets.
- Collaborate with technology and engineering teams across EY Service Lines helping them implement a productized strategy, consuming existing components while also greatly enhancing the velocity of products by leveraging cloud platform and reuse.
- Collaborate with different product teams and service lines to solve some of the hardest and most interesting technology challenges.
- Scout the technology landscape for emerging technologies, patterns and solutions that can benefit EY Technology & our customers (existing and new).
Key skills : Cloud Architect, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure and DevOps.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.