EY - Business Consulting Risk Role (1-5 yrs)
EY - Business Consulting Risk
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world.
- This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM); We provide integrated risk management and regulatory services to the banking and capital markets, insurance, wealth and asset management, and private equity sectors. As a leading provider of integrated risk management and regulatory services, we help tackle the numerous challenges of risk management.
- Our team of industry practitioners, many of whom are former regulators and quantitative analysts, provides the clients with professional integrated risk measurement and risk management services in local and global regulatory environments while also considering the impacts of digital transformation in the areas of risk and regulation.
Your key responsibilities/ Skill set required:
- Model development for liquidity stress testing (ILAAP, ILST) or recovery and resolution planning (RLAP, RLEN).
- Interpretation and development of regulatory reporting such as LCR, NSFR, PRA 110, 2052a 5G/6G, SLR, IRR, Maturity mis-match reports for regulators including but not limited to FRB, PRA, ECB, HKMA, APRA, RBI etc.
- Corporate treasury funding activities, FTP model methodology etc.
- Preferred Educational Background - CA / MBA (Finance).
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 1+ years of experience is preferable.
- Good Communication and Stakeholder Management skills.
Skills & attributes for success:
- Creating a Better Working World for Business by being
- Creating a Better Working World for Clients by , creating a Better Working World.
What we offer:
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.