Talent Acquisition at EY GDS
Views:236 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
EY - Business Analyst - Pension & Retirement Domain (4-10 yrs)
WAM Fund Accounting Business Analyst - Senior Consultant
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for managing and delivering innovative solutions to the clients. Therefore, you must be flexible, adaptable and passionate about innovation. You will be responsible for liaising and managing key stakeholders and technical teams to ensure that the solutions are delivered successfully. The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working in Wealth and Asset management Industry in the areas of Transfer Agency (TA - Asset Servicing)
- Work experience in Transfer Agency platform, improvement/ migrations/implementations would be a big plus.
- Strong knowledge on various asset classes such as fixed income, equity, derivatives, mutual funds across front office, middle office and back office for either or both "buy" and "sell" side of business
- Working knowledge on Transfer Agency like trade validations, enrichment of the order, matching orders and clearing and settlement of orders and reporting
- Ensuring regulations are in place like FATCA, CRS, Volcker, SRI and SFDR
- Orders management (Subscription & Redemption), calculating investor positions, calculating commissions, calculating trailer fees for position held by investors, corporate actions activities of interest payment, dividend payment, stock split/merge Should Posses high-level understanding of data model and application/business architecture around the package
- Good experience in requirement Gathering, Analysis, documentation (User story/BRD/FRD/FSD), working with Development team, UAT/functional testing.
- Working experience in scrum framework, PI planning, Sprint Planning, Scrum Review, daily scrum, burndown chart and Velocity.
- Fund transfer - SWIFT messages (MT101, MT202, MC202 and MT103), PAIN, PACS, SEPA bookings (PTS). Handled both ISO15022 and ISO 20022 (XML file format) data to inject & generate from application
- Review client processes and workflows and make recommendations to the client to maximise benefits from package (Current and target operating model).
- Good Leadership, change and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- MBA/CA/CFA/MCA/ BE / B.Tech/ equivalent with 4 to 9 years' experience
- Customer - Client on-boarding with KYC details, Deal processing, trade Settlement and reporting
- Technical experience of working on requirement gathering, Documentation, requirement management, stakeholder management, User story writing and implementation as Agile business Analyst.
- Experience in any or more of Jira, Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 databases, BPMN tolls. Good data analytics skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.