Talent Acquisition at Ernst & Young
Views:98 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Business Analyst - IT Domain (8-10 yrs)
The selected candidate will:
- Collect, analyze, and interpret business models, processes, and operations to develop an understanding of business needs and requirements.
- Support the translation of business requirements into technical requirements and specifications, researching system and technical components to incorporate into the technical design.
- Support the interaction with business stakeholders to gather, understand, document, and analyze business requirements.
- Analyze and report on the outcomes of a solution/technology being implemented to provide input into decisions around whether it is meeting business requirements.
- Mentor team members
Your key responsibilities:
- Plan, estimate and socialize the business analysis approach. This information will be provided to and used by the project manager who is responsible for project planning and monitoring and controlling.
- Identify the business need for the change by understanding the problem the business is trying to solve or the opportunities to improve the business. This may include assessing the current capabilities of the business to support the business need.
- Develop requirements through the elicitation, analysis, specification, and verification. This yields multiple levels of requirements in support of the business vision.
- Manage requirements to the appropriate audience throughout the project to ensure all stakeholders have the same understanding and agreement as to the requirements. This implies all conflicts, issues and changes to requirements will be managed to keep everyone informed of the effects of change and the impact on the solution being delivered.
- Ability to work and team effectively with Technology teams and other management personnel including on a global, virtual basis.
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases.
- Ability to create User Stories and work in an Agile environment.
Skills and attributes for success
- 10-12 years in a corporate IT environment.
- Experience in selecting and executing elicitation techniques such as Interviews or Exploratory Prototypes.
- Good stakeholder management skills and experience in pre-sales and business proposals is desired.
- Be able to be a critical thinker and open to exploring ideas concepts that may be foreign to them
- Requirements that are created must be (at all levels) understandable, unambiguous, and capable of being implemented and tested
- Be able to effectively communicate with appropriate business and technical subject matter resources for elicitation to ensure all business needs are understood
- Be able to apply due diligence and forethought during the creation and management of requirements
- Be able to effectively collaborate with other disciplines throughout the business analysis process
- Be able to time box activities such that Requirements can be baselined prior to design and build processes.
- Be able to perform impact assessments prior to processing changes to provide clear and concise holistic impact(s) to a system based on change(s) requested.
- Ability to mentor the team members on business analysis skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.