Talent Acquisition Consultant at Confidential
Views:1586 Applications:451 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Business Analyst - Core Banking Domain (3-6 yrs)
Business Analyst - Core Banking
Your client responsibilities :
- Need to work as a Core Banking analyst (Deposits, CASA, Lending, GL) in one or more Banking implementation projects
- Work closely with Product Owner to define the epics and user stories.
- Drive overall work stream activities and manage the day-to-day functional activities of project. This will include the ability to lead / manage teams of Business Analysts and work with cross-functional teams.
- Define strategy / leads requirements / user story workshops and consensus sessions
- Leads solution functional designs and workshops. Lead the creation of user stories including requirements prioritization.
- Utilizes subject matter knowledge to support subsequent efforts for other work streams.
- Support roadmap, planning and design stages of project deliveries
- Prescribe application usage aligned to target requirements including alternatives analysis.
- Participate in presentations and proposals for medium complex projects or elements of highly complex projects
- Excellent business communication skills
- Should exhibit deep experience in lending domain during the client discussions and be able to convince the client on the solutions
Mandatory skills :
- Experience in requirements gathering, documentation and gap analysis in Banking areas defined above
- Documenting epics and user stories for functional and non-functional requirements
- Business requirements gathering from client's stakeholders - including current state, to be state , Traceability, High level business solution
- Exposure in conducting or participating in product demonstration, training, and assessment studies.
- Analytical thinking in finding out of the box solutions with an ability to provide customization approach and configuration mapping
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Senior stakeholder management skillsets
- Nice to have experience being part of Digital Transformation projects with Banks.
- Should be able to review the test cases and guide the testing team on need basis
- End to end banking implementation and transformation experience
- Analysis to support key decisions made by the Project sponsor or steering committee
Strongly Recommended to have the following :
- Possess strong experience in Core Banking products (in one or more of the areas including Deposits, Lending, GL, Customer) and should have ability to individually work on implementation projects as a Core Banking analyst.
- 5+ years of consulting and/or experience in Core Banking Services - Core Banking.
- Core banking implementation / configuration experience
- Experience of working with people from different geographies (actual international experience is not mandatory but working/ interacting with people from different geographies is needed
- Agile/ Scrum experience is highly preferred
- The individual should have experience of working on a complex transformation and be able to lead engagements
Education and experience - Mandatory
- MBA/ MCA/ BE/ BTech or equivalent with banking industry experience of 3 to 5 years
- 5 Days Work from Office
Interested candidates can share your profile with the below details :
Highest Full Time Education:
University / College Name:
Handling a Team Yes/ No:
Offer in Hand Yes/No: