EY - BMC Senior Expert - Data Visualization (10-16 yrs)
EY - BMCA Supervising Associate - Senior Data
- The BMC Senior Data Visualization Expert is responsible for producing digital performance dashboards and delivering monthly, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insights.
- In addition, the Data Visualization Expert is part of the agile analytics road map management processes to define future dashboards through wireframing and socialization with stakeholders.
- This requires a good element of user experience design and thinking. Output can be through static resources (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel) or through more advanced technologies like Power BI.
This includes :
- Creating wire frames to present dashboards and reports in the best possible way to various types of stakeholders
- Managing standardization and uniformization of BMCs analytics reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Performing Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing the end-products and underlying data use
- Working hand-in-hand with the technical teams implementing databases and data integrations
- Getting familiar with the various marketing technologies and their data and reporting capabilities
Essential job functions :
- Ability to translate reporting needs into user-centric dashboards including UX design experience and deep understanding of user-centred design (UCD) Create compelling data visualizations and business dashboards based on analytical data from multiple BMC and other technologies
- Standardize BMC dash boarding and reporting function and user experiences
- Closely align with the BMC Senior Analysts and business stakeholders to support translating business requirements and data requirements into compelling visualizations
- Develop interactive marketing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. MS Power BI)
- Work with all BMC data collection platforms (website, video, advertising, social, CRM, etc.), identify and report improvement areas
- Proactively identify tracking details that can improve reporting capabilities and enable more advanced analyses.
- Collaborate with our Product, UX, and Technology teams to proactively build and execute a delivery pipeline and drive incremental improvements via a continuous experimentation approach
Technical skills/ Tools requirement :
- Hands-on experience with Power BI or other visualization tools including designing, testing, administering security, and optimization.
- Expertise in visualizing and presenting data in an engaging, interactive, and informative ways.
- Experience in delivering projects using Agile methodologies
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and concepts such as Sprinklr, Marketo, Adobe Experience Manager,
- Adobe Target, social listening and tag management
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrating creative problem solving, gathering and synthesizing information from multiple sources.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.