HR Associate at EY
Views:1365 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
EY - AVP - Commercial Due Diligence Manager - Strategy & Transactions Strategy Team - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-10 yrs)
Manager (Associate Vice President) Strategy & Transactions Strategy
Today, leading companies are seeking the most effective ways to grow while optimizing their portfolio of businesses and products. As part of the Strategy team, you will help companies and investors in developing/evaluating strategies in the transaction lifecycle.
EY is looking for Manager (Associate Vice President) in Strategy & Transactions Strategy Team
Your key responsibilities
- Primary delivery responsibility in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Working on commercial due diligence, growth strategy and feasibility studies for private equity and corporates
- End to end execution of engagements in specified sectors
- Involved in various business development initiatives such as preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, scope of work etc.
- The role will evolve from engagement delivery & management to pro-active business development over time
- Develop thought leadership and knowledge artifacts on relevant sectors
Skills and attributes for success
- Sharp focus on quality delivery,
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Professional network and networking skills
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts (if with relevant consulting experience)
- Ability to work with tight timelines
- Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have
- MBA from a premier institute (Tier-I Indian B-school) with experience in transaction advisory, commercial due diligence, strategy verticals will be preferred
- 5-7 years of professional experience (post MBA) in Consulting/PE/VC firms
Ideally you'll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)