Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:2831 Applications:602 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EY - Associate Vice President/Vice President/Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy & Transactions - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-11 yrs)
EY - Associate Vice President/Vice President - Strategy & Transactions - Strategy ( Commercial Due-Diligence)
The opportunity :
EY is looking for Manager / SM (Associate Vice President / VP) in Strategy & Transactions - Strategy Team
Sector experience - Oil & Gas, Logistics, Energy
Your key responsibilities :
- Primary delivery responsibility in the execution of both commercial due diligence and strategy engagements.
- Working on commercial due diligence, growth strategy and feasibility studies for private equity and corporates
- End to end execution of engagements in specified sectors
- Involved in various business development initiatives such as preparation of pitch documents, industry notes, scope of work etc.
- The role will evolve from engagement delivery & management to pro-active business development over time
- Develop thought leadership and knowledge artifacts on relevant sectors
Skills and attributes for success :
- Sharp focus on quality delivery,
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking
- In-depth understanding of the economic and business environment
- Professional network and networking skills
- Client relationship management and account management skills. Experience in handling mid to large-size accounts (if with relevant consulting experience)
- Ability to work with tight timelines
- Ability to develop / customize solutions relevant to client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role you must have :
- MBA from a premier institute (Tier-I Indian B-school) with experience in transaction advisory, commercial due diligence, strategy verticals will be preferred
- 5-10 years of professional experience (post MBA) in Consulting/PE/VC firms
Ideally you'll also have :
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.