Recruiter at EY GDS
Views:2792 Applications:490 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:448
EY - Associate Manager - Strategy (6-14 yrs)
EYP Strategy -Strategy and Transactions (SaT) - Associate Manager
As part of our EY-Parthenon team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY-Parthenon's proprietary frameworks, you will help clients determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across industries and includes blue chip corporates, multinational investors and Private Equity firms.
GDS is EY's global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its "high performing teams".
The opportunity :
We're looking for candidates with expertise in Strategy Consulting to join our EY-Parthenon Team, and to work with Global Stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
As part of our EY-Parthenon Team, you will help clients develop their investment strategies and evaluate potential transactions. Working with EY's proprietary Capital Agenda framework, you will help clients determine the best way to raise, invest, optimize and preserve their capital. This includes developing growth and market entry strategies, conducting strategic portfolio reviews and undertaking commercial due diligence studies. The client base spans across All Industry Sectors and includes Blue Chip Corporates, Multinational Investors and Private Equity firms.
Your key responsibilities :
- Use an answer first approach to deliver growth, market and portfolio strategy engagements for corporates
- Lead a team of 5-7 professionals undertaking commercial due diligence studies for EY-Parthenon clients
- Support business development activities through both leading pursuits and developing strong relationships with existing clients
- Participate actively in building a sector focused practice across EY service lines; Specialization in a specific sector will be an added advantage
- Contribute in development of intellectual capital in your industry of expertise
- Be a part of case teams to provide solutions to unstructured problems
- Experiences in working with Global Stakeholders.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Growth strategies
- Market entry assessments
- Portfolio reviews
- Strategic options analysis
- Operational improvements
- Commercial due diligence
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Experience in executing and managing research and analysis of companies and markets, preferably from a commercial due diligence standpoint
- Knowledge of databases such as CapIQ, Thomson etc.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, exposure to tools like Power BI, Alteryx, working knowledge of VBA, Phyton will be a plus
- Master's degree
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Project management skills
- Exposure to tools like PowerBI, Alteryx etc.
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
At EY, we're dedicated to helping our clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies - and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer :
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.