EY - Associate Manager/Senior - TAS Operational Transaction Services (6-8 yrs)
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
The Global Talent Hub (GTH) and Global Shared Services (GSS) teams operate out of the Global Delivery Services (GDS). GDS is EY's global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its 'high performing teams'.
GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the 'Dream Companies to Work- . For the sixth consecutive year, we've been ranked as the 'Best Place to Work for' in the - Great Place to Work- survey.
GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. GDS TAS offers you:
First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about 600 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
We are committed to providing learning opportunities to our employees through robust training and global secondment opportunities.
Within TAS Operational Transaction Services (OTS), we provide clients a wide range of comprehensive operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We offer various operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100-day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks and cost reduction.
Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
- Leading engagement teams in executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Managing client engagement teams in executing OTS services which support key decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Demonstrating excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, project management, problem-solving and facilitation
- Building relationships with EY offices across the globe, and demonstrating knowledge of regional practices.
- Delivering high degree of GDS user satisfaction with engagement process and work products
- Assisting in business development activities including preparing presentations for client and internal pursuit meetings
- Supporting execution of the carve-out/integration plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration issues
- Creating work products that document the engagement procedures performed against objectives
- Managing a team of 5-7 OTS professionals and guiding them on project deliverables.
- Conducting timely performance reviews for employees and developing other professionals by providing effective performance feedback and training to them. Leading by example.
- Assisting partners and senior managers on proposals and new business opportunities
- Using current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided
- EY GDS is an equal opportunity employer.
Our diversified offerings will provide right opportunities to you to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning and development. We develop outstanding leaders who keep our promises, deliver exceptional services to all of our stakeholders, and play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities.
Job requirements :
- A post graduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science or related field from a premier institute with 6-8 years- of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 4 years of functional experience in corporate finance, supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service center operations, commercial operations, R&D, sales and finance function operations
- Understanding of merger and acquisition (M&A) life cycle, carve-out/integration of a business post-announcement of transaction and cross-border M&A
- Financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet
- In-depth knowledge in sector and company decks providing insights as per the EY Capital Agenda approach
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas
- Skill to synthesize approaches to complex carve-out and integration conflicts
- Talent to adapt new challenges and ideas
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed knowledge in MS Excel and Power Point
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.