EY- Associate Manager - Information Technology - Strategy & Transaction (8-10 yrs)
EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT Associate Manager)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The opportunity :
We're looking for Associate Managers with expertise in IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement to join EY-TSE IT team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities :
Support TSE team practice Offices to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Experience on strategic consulting engagements developing detailed, compelling and analytical
- PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
- Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
- To qualify for the role, you must have
- 8-10 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- Lead large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles - Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more technical areas such as ERP / SCM / CRM / HCM, IT Infrastructure and Network, Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales, IT Contracts Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud / On-premise Technology Architecture and Programming, etc.
- Program and project management expertise with demonstrable experience in managing and being responsible for the delivery of successful IT programs -
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- Basic understanding of Financial concepts
Ideally, you- ll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
About EY :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.