EY - Associate Manager - Cyber Diligence - Strategy & Transaction (10-12 yrs)
EY- Strategy and Transaction - TSE (IT - Cyber Diligence Manager)
Within SaT, the TSE team services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100- day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
The opportunity :
We- re looking for Managers with expertise in wide range of cybersecurity technical and operational aspects of a transaction, including cybersecurity operational & technology diligence, synergy assessments. merger integrations risk and technical constraints including financial implications, carve-outs, joint venture establishments and operational/technical re-structuring. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm and develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring, and learning & development.
Your key responsibilities :
- You will be exclusively focused on supporting transactions from a Cybersecurity perspective pre and post deal working primarily with Private Equity and Corporate clients executing deal mandates.
- You will be a vital member of the team advising clients across all industries and sectors. Supporting key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions. You will work in a transaction environment operating under tight M&A timeframes and demands. You will also assist in aspects of business origination, including pitches and presentations, and attending meetings with clients to generate new business opportunities.
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to integration planning, timelines and functional areas.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in the Information Technology functional area.
- Experience on strategic consulting engagements developing detailed, compelling and analytical
- PowerPoint/Word/Excel/Visio deliverables to convey complex thoughts and ideas
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experience in a range of different type of engagements, including pre-deal (e.g. operational Cyber due diligence, carve-out planning), post-deal (e.g. integration planning, tracking) and restructuring (e.g. rapid cost reduction).
- Lead work-streams comprising members of the client and colleagues from our transactions and advisory practices.
- Lead meetings with senior client stakeholders to advise, shape and drive the strategy and planning for pre-deal diligence, integration, carve-out / separation and operational restructuring.
- Contribute to management of each engagement, including commercials and risks.
- Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work.
- Act as a role model and support development of junior team members, coupled with the recruitment and training responsibilities.
- Be familiar working in a large-scale consulting environment or industry role where you can demonstrate the ability to perform and summarize analysis into management insights and recommended actions at pace.
- Be flexible to support on broader IT & Operational transaction work.
- Willingness to undertake international travel as per business requirement
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- 10-12 years with technical background in Computer Science, Network engineering with a BSc or Masters in a Technical subject in the field (Cybersecurity, Computer Science, Digital Networks, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or similar)
- B Tech / M. Tech. / MBA / PGDM (part time / full time) with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- A leading cybersecurity qualification, such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 ISMS.
- Well versed with cybersecurity privacy requirements as defined in GDPR & CCPA.
- Practical exposure to security framework and standards such as PCI, NIST & CIS.
- Hands-on experience with internal/external security audits assessment and readiness around SOC 1, SOC 2 or SOX controls.
- In-depth knowledge on various security platforms and technologies such as Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration
Testing & Security Incident Response.
Ideally, you- ll also have :
- Project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What you can look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
About EY :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.