Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:7301 Applications:697 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
EY - Associate Director/Team Lead - Knowledge Management (10-12 yrs)
- The Knowledge Manager - Team Lead is responsible for the coordination and timely delivery of community, content and culture activities as defined by EY Knowledge's standard knowledge management products & services across either R&I or KS. Some products and services e.g. for specific accounts or firm functions may be delivered by prior agreement on a fee for service basis. The Team Lead will consult with the Domain or Function Leader where requests for support fall outside of the globally funded remit of the products and services.
- EY Knowledge has developed standardized products, methodologies and templates to deliver a consistent experience to clients, to improve quality, to reduce time spent on unnecessary duplication and to create space for innovation. The Team Lead is responsible for embedding products and services from the Catalog throughout the team, managing service execution standards and driving consistency of delivery, using agreed templates and working closely with the product and service owners, as appropriate, to improve quality, business impact and efficiency. Success will be achieved by driving full adoption of agreed methodologies.
- The Team Lead will lead a high performing team of knowledge managers, encouraging a - continuous improvement- mindset and fostering a culture of constructive challenge and feedback within the team to strengthen the impact of deliverables and to identify opportunities to innovate. Working closely with the Knowledge Management Transformation Leader, this position will surface new ideas and potential best practices from the team and will actively lead initiatives to innovate, automate, and improve knowledge management capabilities.
- The Team Lead position will partner with functional leadership to performance manage, coach and motivate the team and ensure resources are allocated to deliver against the agreed priorities and will build an understanding of the full knowledge management value chain including content, community and culture.
- The focus for the Domain Knowledge Management team lead (R&I) is on the domain KM plan that aligns business priorities with KM service delivery, managing stakeholder relationships, co-creation and delivery of standard KM IP products, curation and management of Discover sites, facilitation and coordination of communities, and domain culture activation. This also includes role model leadership in demonstrating service delivery consistency by using KM standards, methods, and enablers.
The focus for the Knowledge Management Services team lead (KS) is on the execution of content, community, and culture activities, point of contact for domain related service delivery, the management of service execution standards, methods, and enablers, and drives consistency of delivery across the team. The specific KM activities span content harvesting, content optimization, Discover sites / communities management (domain and PMO), management of functional specialisms, supporting consistent global culture, awareness, and learning programs.
Purpose of the Job:
Team Leads will be responsible for the following activities across either R&I or KS areas. Responsibilities will include:
- Championing and leading knowledge management transformation programs, including driving change, innovation and service excellence within team and across knowledge management end-to-end service delivery
- Leading a high performing team including performance management, resource management, recruitment, motivation and coaching, actively providing performance feedback aligned to the knowledge management expectations
- Driving consistent knowledge management service delivery aligned to products, services and standards
- Leading or contributing to the development of standards, methods, templates and enablers
- Leading or contributing to KM Transformation programs that contribute to optimized processes, outcomes and continuous process improvement
- Measuring success of the end to end service delivery using common reporting and leveraging analytics to improve service delivery
- Actively contributing to the development of knowledge management skill building, career maps, onboarding programs and to the team's priorities and plans
R&I - Domain Knowledge Manager Team Lead will also:
- Identify priority domain stakeholders, key content owners; develop and maintain relationship plans
- Own and manage the KM plan as part of Integrated Knowledge Planning that aligns KM delivery to business priorities.
- Plan and advise on domain appropriate and relevant content creation and sourcing, along with sustainability activities and best practices
- Plan and advise on communities of interest including endorsed SP / Yammer groups, networks and communities, and Knowledge champions
- Review and approve Discover site requests, designs, and content pipeline - escalating issues as needed
- Deliver content programs/projects, including: dialogue with stakeholders and networks to identify content for gaps, elevate and escalate as required to get more traction from the business, identify content sourcing campaigns, and define business rules for RPA enabled harvesting
- Identify and elevate domain external data needs, ensuring alignment to EY Knowledge data strategy & governance
- Develop and oversee the successful execution of firm-wide culture activation programs and awareness activities, along with execution of Discover suite stakeholder engagement, learning, and knowledge culture activation campaigns to ensure alignment and increase stakeholder buy-in across EY
- Build and nurture connections, and elevate content to support GTM/pursuits and delivery
- Use analytics and other measurement data to develop insights and recommendations for improved awareness, adoption, and reporting approaches
KS Knowledge Manager - Team Lead will also:
- Oversees successful execution of domain content and community activities aligned to standard products and services
- Contributes to domain content and community priorities and plans
- Ongoing management and evolution of function expertise aligned to KM strategic direction, including Discover sites / communities implementation, content optimization, web production, and awareness & learning expertise
- Develop and oversee Discover site implementation and sustain programs including new builds, re-designs, and decommissions
- Plan and advise on networks, communities of interest, including advise on technology enablement, support model, coach/train community / site managers
- Leverages analytics to improve content, community, and culture service delivery
- Lead high performing team and drive consistent knowledge management service delivery aligned to KM products, services, and standards.
- Champion of service excellence programs that contribute to optimized content and community capabilities and continuous improvement
- Champion of and lead change management initiatives
- Oversee the successful execution of firm-wide culture programs and global awareness activities that are aligned to the Discover suite that drive behavior change across EY
- Create and evolve common approaches for campaigns, events, success story collection
- Manage the regular refresh of the collection of global awareness and learning enablers
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the team's vision, strategy and direction. Manages project/program scope variance(s), anticipates time and budget overruns, communicates and effectively resolves project/program-related challenges - with appropriate support, as needed.
- Adheres to EY and EY Knowledge policies, guidelines and standards in relation to responsible use of content, platforms and solution configuration while also raising ideas and opportunities for enhancements and innovation
- Understands the firm's go-to-market strategy and service delivery models, how core business services support business lines, and how knowledge management strategies enable exceptional client service and high performing teams.
- Understands EY Vision 2020+, Knowledge Transformation and the latest knowledge management end to end process and ensures key knowledge management strategies are aligned to them
- Manages complex to highly complex projects requiring the ability to create and implement timelines related to project deliverables & assign tasks
- Ensures successful KPIs/measurement, reporting and support is in place to communicate progress, success or escalates issues so that teams succeed in meeting their goals.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Program management and service execution rigor / discipline
- Knowledge management expertise, including content practices, culture adoption & activation, and community / network management
- In-depth knowledge of a domain (Sector / SL) or function (Community or Content Management)
- Commercial experience (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in driving change
- Strong people leader; proven leadership abilities and team building experience
- Ability to operate digitally and display a digital mindset
- This Team Lead position has responsibility to manage a dispersed, globally located team of Knowledge Managers.
- This position is responsible for performance management, resource management, coaching and motivating this high performing team.
- This position operates collaboratively and with a high degree of independence and is accountable to the Domain Knowledge Leaders or Knowledge Management Services leader and also a dotted reporting line to the Knowledge Management Transformation Leader
- May require occasional travel, both domestic and international
- Operating as part of a global team this position will require flexing the hours worked to accommodate global time zones
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal
- Bachelor- s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- 10 to 12 years of knowledge management or equivalent experience
- Five to ten years or more relevant domain /function experience
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques (e.g. community facilitation, after action reviews) and or comparable experience
- Professional service industry experience or professional services client-serving experience strongly preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.