Recruitment Team at EY
Views:2660 Applications:508 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
EY - Associate Director - Pursuits Leader - Global Delivery Services (14-19 yrs)
- The Associate Director holds responsibility for strategic and operational planning and management of all aspects, including staff, clients and budgets, for the Pursuits sub-service function within GDS Markets.
- Working with the Leadership team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of strategy, best practices and global policies and ensures smooth functioning of the business.
- The responsibility would include management across multiple GDS centres where the existing team resides and potentially setting up new operations in additional centres in future.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Strategize & Plan operational strategies and long term plans towards operational excellence.
- Develop existing business & also identify new areas of businesses for GDS Pursuits to support and expand
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of GDS Pursuits through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between the key stakeholders and business functions
- Drive improvements to the operational systems, processes and policies in support of overall firm's mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and planning
- Develop, maintain and promote positive relationships and engagement with key stakeholders
- Improve service performance levels (SLAs) through effective implementation of operational strategies
- Possess a clear understanding and definition of customer requirements, liaising at ease with the customers in terms of job receipts, complaints, reporting and review
- Monitor the operations and reporting the MIS of various functional teams including process documentation like process maps, project plan, process document, migration dashboards, mitigation plans, training and course plan, etc.
- Deliver continuous improvement and positive impact on the service, in delegated functional / operational areas
- Performance management of the team in GDS Pursuits across all locations (India: Kochi and Trivandrum; Poland: Wroclaw; and Philippines: Manila)
- Attrition Management by driving the right kind of work culture and engagement with employees
- Motivate and inspire others to achieve individual and organizational objectives through highly visible and effective personal interventions
- Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and succession planning and consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities:
- Understand the business requirements clearly and plan for effective utilization of resources, managing the change requests and risk planning, etc.
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Very good understanding of business functions and operations
- Demonstrated ability to engage with senior stakeholders and clients and to work with them to come up with innovative solutions to support their business
- Demonstrated ability in project planning, management & transition management
- Versatility in driving change management, challenges, barriers, messaging
- Collaborative nature
- Cultural intelligence and a global mindset: the ability to effectively work across-borders with different styles, cultures, languages, time zones etc.
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Ability to monitor and identify trends that could lead to further evolution or modification of the program
- Project/Process Management
- People Management
- Leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong written and presentational skills; ability to clearly communicate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Experience and a good understanding of business development
- Post graduate preferably MBA
- Certified in Six Sigma Green Belt or Project Management (PMP) preferred, but not essential
Experience: 14 to 16 years with at least 8 -10 years of experience in managing mission critical project teams in an international BPO operations