EY - Associate Director - Consulting - Life Sciences Sector (15-20 yrs)
Associate Director - Life Sciences Sector
Location : Bangalore/ Mumbai / Gurgaon / Chennai, India
Key Focus :
- The main objective of the role is to drive the Life sciences sector growth using a combination of well thought out strategy, building new and differentiated offering and solutions, establishing credibility in the marketplace in the immediate and mid-term future.
- The professional will eventually lead a team with the skills required to support engagements and achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key decision-makers.
Primary responsibilities and accountabilities :
- Drive Life Sciences sector agenda for Global Delivery Services across strategy, initiatives, regional penetration and creating a strong Life-sciences sector capability
- Create innovative solutions for clients, adapts methods & practices to fit EY service offerings
- Build relationship with Life Sciences sector leads within EY across key regions to increase GDS penetration in accounts, campaigns and new offerings. Enable new sales by being a team member of pursuits, bringing Life sciences experience to the fore
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices.
- Need to travel extensively to global location to help drive GDS integration and uptake
Other Requirements :
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven influencer and communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Exhibit very strong consulting skills
- Develop plans for continuous improvement
- Post graduate degree in finance/accounting/Strategy or Technology
- 15+ years of overall experience with Minimum 10 years of experience in Pharma / Life Sciences Industry.
- Should come with strong experience working in the Commercial function of a global Pharma/Life Science company with good exposure to Pricing, Supply Chain, Planning and margins.
- Needs to have good understanding of the Digital transformation taking place in the Life Science industry.
- Experience of working on strategic business plans, channel management, commercial excellence, process re-design and productivity improvement initiatives
- Experience of managing global cross functional and diverse teams in formulating and executing various projects
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.