Senior Associate at EY
Views:1218 Applications:327 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
EY - Associate Consultant/Consultant/Senior Consultant - Internal Audit - CA (1-6 yrs)
Associate Consultant/Consultant | Internal Audit
EY is looking for Associate Consultant/ Consultant /Senior Consultant
The incumbent would be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
Key Responsibilities :
- Execution on client engagements
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Identify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
- Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates/audit committee presentations.
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by the managers.
- Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
- Attention to detail and mentor young interns and analysts within the practice.
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
What we look for :
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Qualification : CA/CA Inter/MBA