EY - Assistant Manager - Training & Development (5-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with L&D teams to support the deployment of learning curriculum across India region.
- Represent India as Regional LDC for Service Line and liaise on EMEIA Learning initiatives and attend the monthly or weekly calls as appropriate
- Liaise with external vendors and facilitators and support overall coordination the learning programs.
- Overall organisation of India learning events: source venues, book accommodation, training rooms and facilities, make arrangements for social events, organise course material production, brief and support facilitators prior and during the event.
- Monitor registrations, review the Joining instructions for participants and facilitators, and review participant and facilitator feedback surveys.
- Execute contracts and capture event costs, collect and perform quality review of invoices, ensure the actual spend is within the budget.
- Collect/analyse event feedback and work with L&D Program Manager and India Advisory Learning leader to identify areas for improvement.
- On-site support at the events: ensure all training resources (technical equipment, handouts, materials etc.) are ready, working and available at start of event, support facilitators with the course kick-off, on-site support during plenary sessions, liaise with the hotel & external vendors.
- Work on compliance related parameters with zero defects, like Cost Provisions, Class completion, Training policy guidelines, contracts and other internal/legal requirements
- Analysis of financial MIS and identifying the areas of improvement and suggest initiatives to address them or share a point of view on them.
- Steering process improvement initiatives based on the learnings we had from the situations faced and aim at providing sustainable methods
Experience and skills
- Experienced, well-organized professional with the ability to prioritize issues and work effectively to deliver seamless events in coordination with busy client facing stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and diligence at daily work.
- Event management / coordination experience is essential
- Attention to deadlines & continuous follow up.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Preferably should poses project management skills
- Experience to manage team and coaching them
- Proactive, orientation on results as well as building relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills at all levels, client oriented approach, patient and willing to respond to any queries, ability to flex the communication style to reflect work at multicultural environment and diverse stakeholders groups
- Strong spoken and written English
- Willingness, availability and flexibility to travel.
- Team player who is robust, confident and has a - can do- attitude.
- L&D background and knowledge of L&D policies and tools a strong advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.