EY - Assistant Manager - Supervising Associate - Growth Acceleration Group (4-8 yrs)
Job Description -
Assistant Manager- Growth Acceleration Group
The individual will be responsible for providing strategic and account management support to geographical leaders and would act as a primary interface between offshore and onshore leadership. It's a senior leadership support role and involves wearing multiple hats, supporting the leader(s) in driving and managing account or user centricity agenda.
Your key responsibilities:
- The role involves working with GDS, GAG and Regional leadership in developing the GDS strategy for all market segments, across service lines and enablement functions
- The individual will be responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of the specific geography, GDS usage, value proposition, relationship matrix, operating model, business priorities, opportunities, growth drivers, and inhibitors
- Foster, develop and build high-impact relationships with decision makers/influencers in the customer organization and stakeholders within GDS by strong understanding of their evolving needs, expectations, perceptions and- key business imperatives
- Build and implement Go-To-Market strategy that includes both strategic and tactical initiatives to grow GDS adoption in the region. Ensure robust pipeline management across regions, drive project management discipline, and work in collaboration with service lines/functions to effectively implement business development activities and project manage opportunities to grow GDS penetration in the regions
- Collaborate with reporting/business analytics function to deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity and management, and utilize analytics to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance
- Participate or drive monthly/ quarterly business reviews with the Account leaders and SL / CBS regional teams
- Sets the bar by leading diplomatically with confidence and handling stressful situations with self-awareness and- a calm, balanced demeanour, drives and support change management in a positive and effective way
- Play a lead role in managing virtual / in-person client events by developing plans in conjunction with internal and external leadership, and drive the discussions to meet the agreed objectives
- Build a relationship of trust and openness with key stakeholders; increasingly becoming the Go To person for non-Service Delivery issues, and/or aware of any issues that affect the overall GDS
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities -
- The role would involve liaising closely with GDS client service and enablement functions to ensure identified opportunities are being pursued aggressively and deliverables are up to stakeholders- expectations
- The individual should have a flair for troubleshooting operational issues and finding creative solutions to drive the team- s agenda forward
- The role requires excellent analytical skills to analyze the business issues/challenges with a view to supporting the right decision making process
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest in our unique value proposition with senior level executives.
To qualify for the role, you must have
Knowledge and Functional Skills Requirements:
- Should be able to conceptualize/visualize business solution and deliver customized presentation, business collaterals articulating progressive value proposition to the executive level audiences and follow up with the leaders to create a competitive advantage.
- Strategic thinker; ability to look at the bigger picture and who can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business
- Strong relationship management and team orientation skills; ability to lead, execute gravitas and influence others in a cross-functional environment.
- Must possess excellent listening, oral, written, presentation, communication and negotiating skills.
- Strong project management skills facilitating culturally-diverse teams across service lines and functions.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing, heavily matrixed and often virtual environment.
- Ability to prioritize, drive and adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a global mindset
Ideally, youll also have
The role is an independent contributor role and individual is required to coach/mentor team members in a cross-functional environment.
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. Well introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems weve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, well make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.