EY - Assistant Manager - Strategic Communications - Strategy & Transactions (3-7 yrs)
Strategic Communications Assistant Manager - Strategy and Transactions
- Are you a strategic communications advisor? We' re looking for a communications professional - with marketing and internal engagement experience - to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams.
The opportunity :
- At EY Global Delivery Services (GDS), we work hand in hand with the business to build awareness of our services and solutions; to bring our purpose - building a better working world - to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the GDS brand.
- We're looking for a communications professional - with marketing and internal engagement experience to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to employees, potential employees and EY client service teams. We work in a fast-paced, global environment to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. We are responsible for campaign design and content development for a variety of internal and external channels to contribute to and lead global programs that help EY people understand GDS and enhance our reputation in the market.
Your key responsibilities:
- We are looking for an experienced communications professional with the ability to use key messages to inform, engage and inspire multiple audiences. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver external and internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to create engaging communication products; both within and outside EY, to support our GDS Strategy and Transactions team.
- You must be a great storyteller and content writer with outstanding project management skills. Your main responsibilities will include creating informative content to share EYs value proposition in the market, with the media and with our people. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to social media, internal sites and events.
- You should be comfortable working in a flexible and agile environment, often with virtual teams across time zones. And you will coordinate communications work between our team, in-house designers, vendors and editorial groups across EY. Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively are crucial to the success of the role.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.