Executive - Recruitment at Ernst & Young LLP
Views:2293 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:185
EY - Assistant Manager/Manager - Power & Utilities Modelling (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop models to forecast and/or impact analysis using wide range of techniques including (but not limited to) CBA Analysis, I/O Modeling, CGE Modeling, and other techniques from the financial engineering or decision sciences literature.
- Experience as economist/corporate planner employed in the private, regulatory or the public policy sector.
- Experience in Economic policy and/or experience in target sector P&U.
- Exposure to demand and supply forecasting and price forecasting, pricing controls, tariff regulations in P&U domain.
- Experience of the development economic impact assessment .
- Experience of applying economic theory to the development and evaluation of public and regulatory policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including an ability to explain complex technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Exposure of Data gathering, formatting & visualization, Econometric modeling, Model builds & review, price elasticity analysis, forecast analysis, impact analysis.
- Strong academic and professional background in Economics, Business or Industrial Economics
- PC proficiency including at least one statistical software package (e.g. Python or R), Visualization tools (Power-BI/Tableau), Alteryx, MS Excel/VBA, Word, and PowerPoint
- The ability to work within a given budget and schedule, providing top-quality results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary