Lead - Recruitment at EY
Views:2131 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Assistant Manager/Manager - Analytics - Banking & Capital Markets Domain (6-13 yrs)
The Domain Analyst is responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight for the BCM domain, in accordance with the key sector priorities, including -
- Business development, account planning and delivery
- Regional, service-line and sector strategy
- Building expertise of practitioners in specific banking sub sectors, with responsibility for leading some of these
- Market facing thought leadership, point of views and blogs
This role requires the ability to combine analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-world perspective driven by an understanding of both clients- experiences and broader marketplace drivers. This position also requires awareness and understanding of EY Knowledge's full suite of products and services to ensure internal customers and stakeholders have visibility of the broad array of EY Knowledge support available to them and support execution of the IKP.
Analysts work closely with the Domain SPOC, Domain Lead Analyst and Knowledge Managers to support the domain's leadership and other senior stakeholders, providing impactful research, analysis and insight to help EY differentiate itself in the marketplace. The Analyst will work closely with knowledge specialists in other domains (e.g. in another sector, service line or geography) to deliver on cross-sector / cross-service line topics and initiatives.
This individual will be a BCM domain expert and help to ensure the quality and delivery of outputs by knowledge team members located throughout the world to support the specific domain's initiatives.
- Possess deep understanding of the BCM sector, strong analytical skills and the ability to develop a considered point of view.
- Minimum 6-13 years experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance, advising organizations in the BCM sector
- Comfortable advising senior stakeholders, driving business relationships, presenting to audiences and interfacing with stakeholders and internal customers at different levels of seniority
- Understanding of the business and demonstrated commercial acumen using commercial language that presents knowledge activities in the context of business objectives
- Willingness to build a network of internal contacts to help support domain and broader business objectives
- Previous experience of working on sector databases such as SNL, CapIQ, Thomson One and excellent understanding of the key sources for banking market data in general.
- Collaborative and able to work well both as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural project team
- Capable of putting individual projects/initiatives into a - big picture- context and credible experience working in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
- Proficient in English with well-structured oral and written communications skills; able to explain difficult concepts in a clear, concise and graphic-rich style, using appropriate analytics and visualization tools
- Ability to take ownership for delivering customized projects with a degree of autonomy; adept at leading several projects simultaneously
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good experience with large sets of data and visualization tools such as Spotfire and Power BI
- Comfortable with occasion travel
- Previous experience in leading cross-location teams
About EY Knowledge (GDS):
We are a team of 400 professionals which enables EY practitioners to understand clients- businesses, win work, deepen client relationships & deliver exceptional client service & form a major part of the wider EY Knowledge organization. We deliver research, analysis, knowledge-based services & tools, working in close collaboration with leadership across sectors, service lines, areas & the firm